Thread: Fs - Set of LOMO Anamorphic roundfront F = 35,50,75,100 - NEW , PL mout , ARRI gear

Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    any new news from Sergey?

1 email, NO LENSES....5 weeks later...NO LENSES...does not reply to my emails...says he posted lenses....he's a total waste of time.
    EPIC DRAGON / RED MX / ALEXA .

"If you want to be free just be free, do not ask anyone.
    You must have a hypothesis of your own fate and follow it without submitting yourself and by ignoring the circumstances". Andrei Tarkovsky.

He delivers, If it comforts you, it took me 2 months before I got my Anamorphic from him.
    Got gray hair and lenses, eventually...:)
    best of luck.

If he would communicate more it wouldn't be such a problem, but he makes promises and then doesn't keep them. I'm not waiting for him to source lenses, i'm just buying the ones in the pictures at the start of this thread. He has them in hand
    If i'd known it would be this bad, i definitely would not have purchased them, i could have put the money to use elsewhere in my business.

You must have a hypothesis of your own fate and follow it without submitting yourself and by ignoring the circumstances". Andrei Tarkovsky.

Banned
    There seems to be no communication since early April, maybe he's in hospital or something. Robert, you're in a tough situation, especially when so much money is involved and there is no way to find out what happened with him.

The most common complaint I have read online about ordering from Sergey is he is slow to send the lenses and does not respond to emails quickly. That said, I have never heard of anyone not getting their lenses from him... eventually. It's the main reason I chose to order my LOMO sphericals from someone else (Dima).
    Twitter: @hybridvigorfilm

Hybrid Vigor is a 100% crowdfunded feature film.
    We've been backed over 1,900 times by people from 44 countries.

I've dealt with Sergey on 3 individual purchases.

We're still dealing with something else I needed, but I haven't heard from him since the first week of April (we were talking through a few options). It's a long time for Sergey not to be in contact with anyone (as far as I can see).

It's not unusual for him to go silent. It normally means he's lens hunting - but, to add to something Adnan has just said, he was in hospital during one of my earlier purchases - and that caused a longer delay.

Lenses are sent signed for, so they shouldn't have gone walkies.

Let's update when anyone has news, as i'm sure a few of us deal with Sergey regularly.

Still nothing this end. Has anyone heard from Sergey? Does anyone have his address or a contact number?

He's dropped off the face of the planet for me too. There was some issues with the focus on my 50mm and the 35mm focus ring wasn't attached. He also promised to sell me a 100mm that he had being converted but now is just completely disappeared and doesn't reply to any emails...

I did receive my lenses though which is good.
    Norm Li, csc
    Cinematographer
    http://www.norm-li.com

Alexa Mini's, Arricam LT 2-perf, Arri 235 4-perf, Arri 416 Plus HS, Leica Summilux-C Sets, Cooke S4/i Sets, Arri Master Primes Set, TLS Cooke Panchros, Angenieux Optimos, Lomo Anamorphics, Arri Ultra16s, etc.

I'm going to stick up for Sergey here. I don't think it's right to call him "a total waste of time" and then express wanting to get in touch. Yes, he goes dark often. But his findings are worth it - and Russian Federation is not like UK or USA.