Thread: 2 tickets to the RED Day Event...

Reply to Thread
  1. #1 2 tickets to the RED Day Event... 
    Heyo, I'm in a pickle and need 2 tickets to the RED Day Event for me to go. If there are two people who have a ticket and aren't able to go, please PM me ASAP or email me at JosephHutsonATgmailDOTcom. Thanks for your help. Much appreciated...
    CINEPHOTOGRAPHER | DubaiFilm

INSTAGRAM | @JosephHutson

The answer is "No" 100% of the time you don't ask.

The event is OVERSOLD and has a waiting list!

Good Luck

Really hope you can find a ticket to the event Joseph! Looking forward to seeing you there. =)

(You're referring to the REDuser Party, correct? Because if you are, I would bet that Light Iron would make an exception for you. Ask them!)
    A 19-year-old student with a love for cinematography and a passion for geophysics.

Personal: www.brianiannone.com, Portfolio: visuals.brianiannone.com, Business: www.ik3.co, Twitter: @brianiannone

The List of Scarlet Names | The List of EPIC Names

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Iannone View Post
    Really hope you can find a ticket to the event Joseph! Looking forward to seeing you there. =)

(You're referring to the REDuser Party, correct? Because if you are, I would bet that Light Iron would make an exception for you. Ask them!)
    I told him the same thing earlier :)

Lightiron put out a call for volunteers to lend a hand with the event - includes free admission, swag, and some preferred seating, according to the email notice...seems like a good option. I was almost tempted to forego my ticket and do it for the swag. At the very least, you get to crash what promises to be a very long line....

info@lightiron.com

Quote Originally Posted by Meryem Ersoz View Post
    Lightiron put out a call for volunteers to lend a hand with the event - includes free admission, swag, and some preferred seating, according to the email notice...seems like a good option. I was almost tempted to forego my ticket and do it for the swag. At the very least, you get to crash what promises to be a very long line....

info@lightiron.com
    I'd love to help, and would do so if I wasn't bringing people...
    CINEPHOTOGRAPHER | DubaiFilm

INSTAGRAM | @JosephHutson

The answer is "No" 100% of the time you don't ask.

Unfortunately an email said they would be checking names to tickets so no use if people had extras.. I was going to swap out tickets for someone otherwise but you can't trade as I understood it, but only release them to the wait list.