Thread: GROUP BUY - SQUARE BOUNCE REFLECTOR

Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031
    It's been 35 days since i've received notice that it was shipping, nearly 50 since I placed the order. Still don't have the Squarebounce. The last place the tracking claims it was, was at SFO the night of May 17th.

Has anyone else had such a bad experience with USPS tracking and/or things being shipped international? Just curious.

Thinking about sending an email to Lyon...
    @ajt4k

ajt4k.com

REDucated June 2012

Scarlet-X #2098
    Raven #61

CR Entertainment Technician, Video
    DLR Technical Services
    TWDC, Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Thomson View Post
    It's been 35 days since i've received notice that it was shipping, nearly 50 since I placed the order. Still don't have the Squarebounce. The last place the tracking claims it was, was at SFO the night of May 17th.

Has anyone else had such a bad experience with USPS tracking and/or things being shipped international? Just curious.

Thinking about sending an email to Lyon...
    Send him and email, he's be quite responsive to problems.

Shame that US distribution wasn't in place.

Last one I got to replace another with a small problem was bent in shipment (and those poles are pretty hard to bend, I expect).

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Friday View Post
    Is this Group Buy still available or all gone? If available +1 each color for me as well.
    I'm selling mine (unopened). Cost + shipping. I'm in Los Angeles.

When I discovered the group buy, I asked Nori for a black version instead of silver that's currently in the kit, or possibly two white ones. Kevin Wong replied that because of the "current manufacturing processes", they could not do two whites in a kit.

After learning of their quality control issues, I emailed them again, asking them to respond to the issues raised here.

So far, they have not replied. It's been about a month...

So just an update, I contacted Lyon last week about USPS never delivering the package, and he was understanding and sent another set that same day, but via UPS. I received the set that came from UPS just a few days later and i'm satisfied. I don't have any defects, brown spots, quality issues, handle issues etc., which is nice considering I waited an uber long time for USPS to deliever it, which they never did. (Supposedly they lost it in transit) I just wanted to say that I didn't have any troubles regarding my squarebounce.

I don't fault Nori on not being able to provide a black Squarebounce. They've probably got a locked down system of just cranking this out at a manufacturing line in Hong Kong and probably don't have the resources to just whip up a new product. Two whites in one package, that scenario would be a little easier to pull off, yet would still require them to deal with the logistics of splitting up a package, and having excess silver squarebounces.

oh well, I just wanted to follow up since I did eventually receive my Squarebounce and am satisfied with the purchase.
    @ajt4k

ajt4k.com

REDucated June 2012

Scarlet-X #2098
    Raven #61

CR Entertainment Technician, Video
    DLR Technical Services
    TWDC, Inc.

Alexander,

Thanks for the update. Glad you are happy and you got a quality product.

I agree in not faulting them. Black would be nice, but they sell what they sell. As you say two white ones would be easier and maybe they will be able to after gauging demand.

I just sent Kevin another email before I saw your follow up. I asked if steps were being taken to remedy the quality issues at the factory. It seems like they are if your Square Bounce(s) are any indication.

I might just place my order.
    Last edited by Herbert Massey; 07-05-2012 at 01:06 PM. Reason: Clarification