Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: RSH Store and brains

Reply to Thread
  1.   Click here to go to the next RED TEAM post in this thread.
  #1 RSH Store and brains 
    I had a few people ask me at NAB if the store at RED STUDIOS HOLLYWOOD sells only accessories or brains as well. Originally, it was just accessories. But we now carry stock of both SCARLET and EPIC on site. Jason M and Kelly P are there to help if you need anything...

BC

PS, we have limited stock of RED ONE right now. Hence, only SCARLET and EPIC in the store.

2.   Click here to go to the next RED TEAM post in this thread.
    Yes, if you purchase at the store, you are subject to applicable sales tax. That is kinda the law...

BC

3.   This is the last RED TEAM post in this thread.   #3  
    There are local taxes on top of just statewide so it depends on the zip code you are buying in. Where RSH is, 8.75%. Unless you have any tax exemptions like teleproduction, etc.

BC

Excellent! Just another fantastic reason to live in LA. :)
    A 19-year-old student with a love for cinematography and a passion for geophysics.

Personal: www.brianiannone.com, Portfolio: visuals.brianiannone.com, Business: www.ik3.co, Twitter: @brianiannone

The List of Scarlet Names | The List of EPIC Names

Quote Originally Posted by Brent@RED View Post
    I had a few people ask me at NAB if the store at RED STUDIOS HOLLYWOOD sells only accessories ... But we now carry stock of both SCARLET and EPIC on site... we have limited stock of RED ONE right now. Hence, only SCARLET and EPIC in the store.
    This is a HUGE accomplishment, I don't know of any high end camera's that have gotten their production together like RED ! And talk about Impulse buying ... if I walked in right now ... and saw a dragon sensor !!!
    http://www.youtube.com/patrickfaithart
    "Litl" #250 "Pudl" #397 of "Ink" (Monochrome) #3752

As a Red owner, one of the things I plan to do in the near future is to visit Red Studios. it's great to hear this because it really feels like it really is a place a Red owner must visit at least Once!
    Sérgio Perez

EPIC-X 2029 "Lilau" in Macau!

Video Director/Creative/Producer

http://vimeo.com/user1503556

Brent,

it would be great if we could buy items in Irvine. I know you don't have a store like in hollywood but theres been a few times I was in the area and wanted to drop in and pick something up.

thanks
    Chad Lancaster
    ICON Motion Pictures
    Now filming "The Southwest"
    http://www.fb.com/thesouthwestfilm

Epic-M Dragon #1107

Quote Originally Posted by Brent@RED View Post
    Yes, if you purchase at the store, you are subject to applicable sales tax. That is kinda the law...

BC
    Brent, are there any sort of "duty free" incentives for tourist like in other countries, where you can get the taxes fee back at t airport? This would be a good reason for some impulse buy of accessories over there...
    Sérgio Perez

EPIC-X 2029 "Lilau" in Macau!

Video Director/Creative/Producer

http://vimeo.com/user1503556

As an aside, may I say that I have spen a lot of time at the store with Jason and Kelly... They are the best... If you happen to drive near there stop by and look around....

They always are smiling and make me feel at home.

Peter