Here are some minor edits needed:
* 5K 2:1 has a 2:1 aspect ratio
* 5K WS has a resolution of 5120x2160
* 5K HD has a resolution of 4800x2700
* The max frame rate for 4K HD is 121 fps (EPIC)
* The max frame rate for 3K and 3K HD is 160 fps (EPIC)
* The max frame rate for 2K HD is 240 (EPIC)
* The max frame rate for 1K HD is 89 fps (Scarlet)
* The resolutions for 2K and 2K HD swapped
* 1K WS has a 2.66:1 aspect ratio.
Installed the new beta firmware and it worked like a charm first go. My biggest irritation and concern has been addressed: stuttering of the display -> silky smooth now!
Thanks Phil for your work,
Could you include FW version or the date? Your chart will be used a lot I think and it's allways good to know if what we have stored in our computers are up to date...
Upgraded today using "force_upgrade". No problems yet, everything looks great. Thank you everyone at Red!
Last edited by Dustin Wilson; 05-10-2012 at 04:36 PM.
Ran into my first serious beta SNAFU on set today with my NON-upgraded Epic-M.
Yesterday I installed the new beta firmware (3.2.8), and all seemed fine.
Today I was shooting and after 5 hours I got an error when i hit the record button, The error was followed with a shutdown-screen that said to contact Red Support. I tried many things including SYSTEM RESTORE (which did not immediately fix the problem). Eventually after 30 minutes of trying various things to regain operational status, it started to record again. Then 30 minutes later the same problem started to happen again. I only had the side-handle attached. I took that off, switched to AC adapter, swapped SSDs (which would format fine) but every time I pressed the RECORD button it would error out and need to shutdown.
I've submitted a bug report to Red Support, and am going to roll back to the latest production release.
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|