Last edited by Peter Stadelmann; 05-23-2012 at 05:46 AM.
No one commenting on the new beta release?
Went on fine on our Scarlet and Epic this morning.
Significant changes since previous build v3.2.8:
Operational notes specific to Build v3.2.13:
- Fix for record error 0×00001E seen on some cameras
- Fix for multi-clip load issue in Playback
- Fix for audio in HDRx mode
- Added HDMI 1080p/720p refresh rates of 24,25,30,50,60
- Enhanced Gyro collection
- Enhanced Playback load notifications
- Sensor Flip disabled
- Detaching monitor during playback will require reboot on monitor re-attach
- Camera powered by RED BRICK may display voltage instead of battery capacity on some cameras.
- EVF black level raised in some cases
- ISO setting limited to min of 250
- Image Magnify is available during preview, but not during recording.
- HD-SDI is True Progressive and does not support 1080i or 1080 PsF signal formats.
in case anybody followed my recent posts -> the shoot on 3.2.8 went well -> no problems or glitches at all; phantom power worked as advertised, 5K HD is also very nice. Didn't have additional monitors attached (touch LCD only) so I can't comment on the monitoring part...
as for the 3.2.13 update;
on the first boot after the update I had a "split" LCD screen -> the right half was white, left side was fine. Didn't try to un/re-plug the cable this time and just shut down the camera -> at the next boot everything was fully working and fine - proper picture, proper behavior and so on. Everything is running smooth now and I'll stay with the beta-build (5K HD and phantom power is a big plus for me so I can totally justify using a beta-build at our current project [which are more like IV-stuff, nothing "big" or "critical"])...
This thread is so last week :-)
When will the 3.2.13 thread appear?
No I'm saying that I was unable to navigate at all as I hadn't updated the redmote and was locked out of the side handle :-)
i was happy shooting on 3.2.8 today, and somewhere near the end of the day, i press rec and suddenly the left side of the screen goes pink, and i get the "error 0x0000001e with contact red and shutdown". BUT now i can't seem to get rid of this one, i force_upgraded, upgraded to every firmware from 1.7.1 till 3.2.13, and nothing solves it.... No histogram, left side of lcd pink, left side of hd sdi similar pink. 1:1 show full screen dough, and when i press rec, the error and shutdown.
I contact red, they said the camera has to be sent in :( Is there somebody else having similar problems of have a solution??
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|