Epic v3.2.13 - http://red.cachefly.net/epic/betates..._3_v3.2.13.zip
Scarlet v3.2.13 - http://red.cachefly.net/scarlet/beta..._3_v3.2.13.zip
SIGNIFICANT CHANGES SINCE PREVIOUS BUILD V3.2.8:
- Fix for record error 0×00001E seen on some cameras
- Fix for multi-clip load issue in Playback
- Fix for audio in HDRx mode
- Added HDMI 1080p/720p refresh rates of 24,25,30,50,60
- Enhanced Gyro collection
- Enhanced Playback load notifications
Known Operational Issues:
- Recording to the end of media while in HDRx mode OR while recording audio may prevent the camera from completing the current clip.
- Mapping some actions (ISO, White Balance) to the rocker switch ofthe REDmote or side handle may cause the camera to hang.
- LCD's on some cameras are showing a white or half white image on start-up