I've just been hired by a company where I will never shoot on my Red One, so I am considering to put it for sale.
The camera hasn't been delivered to me. I have been asked by Red to decide if I want my camera or not. I thought about just getting my deposit back since I don't want to deal with the non-transferable warranty and all. Nevertheless, if I get an offer that will be worth for me to go through all that trouble, I don't see why not.
Since I haven't gotten the delivery, the package is completely open to your preferred modification. I also have the Titanium R, which I don't have the box for (sorry).
Please PM me with your offer and the condition of purchase/warranty you would like. We will further discuss all the other things when I accept an offer.