Lots of cool stuff in this one.. with a ton of bug fixes. Note the PRO-IO support which another batch will start shipping next week.
Here is a video that shows you just some of the new stuff..
READ THE README FILE FOR IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS.
Significant changes since previous build v3.2.19:
* Added simultaneous HDMI and HD-SDI outputs
* Added Pro IO Support (Video, Audio, Timecode, Sync, Genlock, GPIO and PWR)
* Added Pro IO Power Control
* Added Pro IO and Camera Audio Output Mix Control
* Added Audio Playback
* Added HD-SDI and HDMI Audio
* Added Pro IO HD-SDI audio on PREVIEW and PLAYBACK
* Added Overlay Menu on left/right side of touch screen (Soft Keys)
* Added Preset RUN on internal actions (Startup, Preview->Playback, Playback->Preview)
* Added Yellow GEN icon on cross-locking
* Added Frame Guide Menus
* Added Lookaround support
* Added higher frame rates 312,325,330,336,350,360,375,384,390
* Enhanced Camera/Pro IO Overlay Selection
* Enhanced Camera/Pro IO Video Output Format Selection
* Enhanced UI usability
* Enhanced AF and Iris control capability
* Fix to support hot plug of media in Playback
* Fix for invalid user settings after changing a frame guide from OFF to USER
* Fix for minor rendering issue with Histogram/Goal Post Display
* Fix IRE levels used in video check tools
* Fix UI to show higher precision frame rate
* Fix Audio meter to show real peak
Operational notes specific to Build v3.3.3:
* Use camera brain sync port for 3D work
* Do not 3D sync when GEN ICON is yellow
* Camera powered by RED BRICK may display voltage instead of battery capacity on some cameras.
* EVF black level raised in some cases. Use Shadow adjustment as required.
* Image Magnify is available during preview only
* HD-SDI is True Progressive and does not support 1080i or 1080 PsF signal formats.
and for Stable Release builds, 3.2.19 has also been released to mop up 3.2.16