I have (had) 2 red cameras and id like to know if it is fair that red cancelled my order for Epic stage 3 after the following.
1. I paid the $5000 deposit
2. I the the FULL balance for the stage 3 package
3. Red part shipped the Epic x to an unconfirmed address even after red had asked for a confirmation of a shipping address.
4. Part of my payment was used by Red to fulfil a new order i put into red
4. The part shipped epic x package was returned to red (wrong address)
5. Red locked my account when the part shipped package arrived at red and stated that i wouldnt be able to do any new transactions with red until balance paid.
6. I informed red i would notify red when payment had been made.
7. 25th july, i received notification from red that the pro battery module was pending shipment even though my account is meant to be locked.
8. i checked my account and realised that red had cancelled my epic stage 3 order
9. Parts of the epic x package are now due to be shipped to me even though my epic-x stage 3 order has been cancelled even after being originally invoiced.
Is this fair?