Here is a small update for the guys on the release build.. fixes a few bugs, adds a bunch more Camera Gyro/ Position data and calibration to Metadata as we prepare to open up that info to the world. . Also updated the REDMOTE upgrade utility.
Significant changes since previous build v3.2.19:
* Fix brightness setting on startup for 5.6" and 7" LCD
* Fix camera startup issue due to gyro calibration error
Operational notes specific to Build v3.2.21:
* LCD stutter may occur at some frame rates.
* Detaching monitor during playback will require reboot on monitor re-attach.
* Camera powered by RED BRICK may display voltage instead of battery capacity on some cameras.
* EVF black level raised in some cases. Use Shadow to adjust.
* Image Magnify supported in preview only.
* HD-SDI is True Progressive and does not support 1080i or 1080 PsF signal formats.
Here are direct links.. will post red.com links in the morning when the web team pushes the go button.
Scarlet Release : http://red.cachefly.net/scarlet/rele..._3_v3.2.21.zip
Epic Release : http://red.cachefly.net/epic/release..._3_v3.2.21.zip
REDMOTE BETA: http://red.cachefly.net/redmote/beta...are_v4.0.8.zip