Thread: Single RED Epic stereoscopic adapter - RED 3D shooting made easy...

Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Goodman View Post
    Beware of anyone who comes into a professional forum and tries to convince you that a fixed 62mm interaxial device is the "ultimate" 3D camera. There is no innovation whatsoever in this device.
    Please do not misinterpret my view on stereoscopic imaging.
    True immersion in a stereoscopic scene depicting real World requires the camera and projection system geometry to match the scale and perspective view.
    Such system is compatible with home viewing but not with theater size screens and view angles.

Screen parallax optimized 3D content is not compatible with human vision and creates total brain confusion for the viewer thus adding such 3D is counter productive becasue it exposes false size and distortions of depth.

It is not my intention to argue about stereoscopic display systems but only to show 3D content producers that there is another type of 3D which consumers have yet to see.
    Last edited by Maciej Orman; 10-04-2012 at 11:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Petri Teittinen View Post
    I sent him an email (two, actually) with my address and other details, but never heard back from him.
    You must have sent it to a wrong address. All I have is your email address which you have sent 3 weeks ago.
    I used you email address and replied asking for shipping address.
    If you are still interested send me your shipping address via PM on this forum.

maciej - can i get a unit to test out?
    Scarlet-X #970 "Silver"

Quote Originally Posted by Maciej Orman View Post
    You must have sent it to a wrong address. All I have is your email address which you have sent 3 weeks ago.
    I used you email address and replied asking for shipping address.
    If you are still interested send me your shipping address via PM on this forum.
    Hi Maciej, did you get my reply to your PM?