Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: The Gentleman's Underwater Bubble Blower Thread

Reply to Thread
Page 345 of 345 FirstFirst ... 245295335341342343344345
Results 3,441 to 3,446 of 3446
    Quote Originally Posted by John J Ellerbrock View Post
    Looks really nice, actually kind of surprised at all the extra functions - well done.

I'll ask the question: MSRP?
    Save the Sharks
    RED Komodo soon. Original Manufacturer of RedOne & Epic/Scarlet/Weapon Underwater housings - contact us for sale or rent. RED owner since REDONE SN206. Manufacturer of Eye2Eye direct eye contact interviewing rig. 954.937.6600 (send a text first-having to use spam blocker these days) ... aquavideo1 at yahoo.com

Is that ... 'Michael's special retail price' ?

3. #3443 DEEP KOMODO is RED APPROVED 
    Senior Member John J Ellerbrock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by William Long View Post
    Is that ... 'Michael's special retail price' ?

Hahaha! Yeah, Michael gets a 'special' price. 1.5X. :)

Seriously, Michael you're the best, always the greatest respect for Aquavideo products and your industry knowledge. If you want a DEEP KOMODO housing, give me a call.

For everyone else: Price details are available from Gates dealers or get in touch with Pamela here at HQ.

J-
    John J Ellerbrock
    President
    Gates Underwater Products, Inc

Don't Take a Chance....Take a Gates
    GatesHousings.com

Meant to reply to John's post, but was busy doing taxes (I'm a procrastinator) but just saw this and thought it was interesting:

Quote Originally Posted by Karim D. Ghantous View Post
    Just took a quick look. Has some pretty cool features, I'll let 43rumors point those out.

Obviously it would be nice for drone work or two camera 3D and It also could be pretty nice for underwater - in some ways smaller sensors can be better in minimizing the aberrations inherent in dome ports.

AquaVideo made several hundred housings for Panasonic sold under their brand name for 5 different Panasonic cameras and I shot with several and the look was always pretty good. Also made a few AquaVideo housings for the Varicam and I believe a lot of Planet Earth was shot with Varicams - although I think with another brand housing.

Won't tell you what year the picture below was - but makes me feel old The housing I'm holding had a combined AquaVideo and Panasonic label for use at dive shows, but the other 50 were only labeled Panasonic.
    Attached Images
    Save the Sharks
    RED Komodo soon. Original Manufacturer of RedOne & Epic/Scarlet/Weapon Underwater housings - contact us for sale or rent. RED owner since REDONE SN206. Manufacturer of Eye2Eye direct eye contact interviewing rig. 954.937.6600 (send a text first-having to use spam blocker these days) ... aquavideo1 at yahoo.com

5. #3445 Anamorphic Underwater 
    Hi underwater fellows,

Any suggestions, technical comments and pros/cons for shooting anamorphic underwater?
    Known problems regarding focus or sharpness uw?
    How about anamorphic adapters to be used with convencional spherical lens?

Please share your own experience or useful links that you know about this.

I'm using a Weapon MG 6K in a Nauticam Weapon LT housing, canon EF mount and Nikon mount.

Thanks,
    Rui Guerra - PHOTOGUERRA Underwater Productions, Lda.
    www.photoguerra.net

6. #3446 Why is the Underwater thread under Gemini 5K forum? 
    Why is all this underwater related posts under the Gemini 5K Forum?

Since there is a diverse of underwater Red cameras used here, maybe it should have a Forum just for Underwater related posts or at least under a more generic forum.
    Rui Guerra - PHOTOGUERRA Underwater Productions, Lda.
    www.photoguerra.net