Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: Everything changes... IMPORTANT post.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 118 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast
    Was out tonight shooting Squarepusher at Moogfest in Asheville. 5K HD with HDR. Def required for his insane lights -- 2.8 to 8 in 1/2 second. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Just keep doing what your are doing. It is awesome. LOVE my Epic.
    Steve Murray
    www.stevemurray.com

I bought my Epic just under two weeks after the 2012 price increases kicked in. I ate a solid fist full of cash on the brain and accessories, for coming to the party late, but I never complained. I did however stand in awe as I read some of the stage guys bemoan their package deals. I would have loved to have been in on one of those. But hey, it is what it is and I'm damn happy I'm here now.

Viva la RED.

I don't regret buying for one moment and I hazard to guess there are few people here that took a direct Epic hit like I did. And you can count on me still being satisfied with my purchase after the price decreases. In fact, bring it on. I welcome the competition and the cooperation.

Let's do this. Why wait until Nov 1st? Makes no sense. Hit us with the good news and let's start the party.

Senior Member Cid J Salcido Uyarra's Avatar

Complain? Are you kidding? You let me return my beloved Red One for a 100% refund after using it for 3 years, then gave me 30% off what the Epic X kit is worth!

Red has proven itself again and again constantly and in my eyes could never do wrong.

Once again Red proves it thinks of their customers first!

Shot several times with epic and scarlet, I plan on buying next year now. Thanks.
    JAKE WILGANOWSKI
    Director of Photography / Filmmaker
    CINE-AUTOMATIC.COM

You guys... It really bring tears to my eyes to see that at least some people in this shitty world think a little more than fucking other people over.
    Scarlet Pazuzu is going to have a big brother very soon.
    Captain Howdy ?

I wish there was an upgrade path to EPIC, I would give you my scarlet brain + $15000 ;)

Yeah it really means something that you guys are doing things like this. For a DP like me who works with lots of different cameras it is very reassuring to buy into red knowing you aren't going to dick your customers over by releasing a new model literally every f-ing year. THAT is why I finally made my decision to purchase. And let's be honest, you guys HAVE to be ahead of everyone in specs and cost, otherwise it drives you crazy, right? I mean, RED seems to turn in a dime responding to things happening in the industry, it's like you guys are having a drink and Jannard says "fuck it, lets just up the specs and lower the cost tomorrow." Crazy awesome.
    JAKE WILGANOWSKI
    Director of Photography / Filmmaker
    CINE-AUTOMATIC.COM

I assume since I just purchased an Epic-M last week I will get this credit????
    Paul Harb - Director/Editor IATSE 700
    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1179925/
    pharb@me.com
    Epic-M #01583 "Uncle Sam" and Epic-M #01597 "Unknown Soldier"

One of the many reasons why I chose RED. RED actually puts us first, not their profits. :-)
    Chris McKechnie
    Director of Photography
    Email - redepicguy@gmail.com
    Reel - https://vimeo.com/314919326