PDA

View Full Version : IMPORTANT: Upgrade Orders

Brent Carter
04-13-2015, 03:32 AM
We are working on the system issue on upgrades. If you don't see your serial numbers eligible appearing, don't freak - you are not the only one. : )

We are working on it and no one will be penalized for this. Everyone upgrading will be taken care of, as we always do.

As you can imagine, our website and systems are slammed right now. More info as we have it...

Stacey Spears
04-13-2015, 03:36 AM
Thank you Brent, and co, mine finally appeared and my upgrade order is placed. Phew! :) Now I can go get a couple hours sleep before heading over to the booth.

Ketch Rossi
04-13-2015, 03:38 AM
Thanks Brent, and thanks for the email this early in the AM... You are a F...King Rock STAR!!

Brent Carter
04-13-2015, 03:39 AM
Haha, Stacey, our web dev guru thinks he found the issue so all should be better..

Prince Bagdasarian
04-13-2015, 03:50 AM
Brent, I'm only seeing my EpicMX serial and not my Epic Dragon serial on the magnesium upgrade page. Gotta get to bed but hate to lose my place in line as I've been trying for about 2 hrs now. :(

Keith Kandell
04-13-2015, 03:53 AM
thanks Brent and Stacey!
my serial # shows up now and i can select the upgrade but unfortunately i'm getting a new error of sorts...
after i select magnesium stealth upgrade and select checkout, the page reloads then says shopping cart empty.
have tried this in chrome, firefox and safari to no avail.
i can't pay and complete the upgrade order process.
please help!
thanks
keith

Christoffer Glans
04-13-2015, 03:54 AM
My Dragon hasn't come home from Red yet, but I paid three weeks ago and sent in my camera like two weeks ago, according to what has been said that should give me access to the discounts for owning a Dragon before NAB.
Right?

Stacey Spears
04-13-2015, 03:54 AM
Haha, Stacey, our web dev guru thinks he found the issue so all should be better..

As long as my upgrade went through, I am great! :) I have an email that says 3:32 AM and confirmed its on my account page. Again, I say phew! Thank you, and your team(s), again for working through it.

David Battistella
04-13-2015, 03:56 AM
I'm getting that serial thing too.

BigLu
04-13-2015, 03:58 AM
My numbers won't come up
Totally hurts as others do work.

Brent Carter
04-13-2015, 04:02 AM
As I mentioned before, if there are any snafus, we will sort it. Always have, always will.

Jarred is kicking me out of his room now, so I can sleep first time since Thu night :)

Rob Anderson
04-13-2015, 04:04 AM
As I mentioned before, if there are any snafus, we will sort it. Always have, always will.

Jarred is kicking me out of his room now, so I can sleep first time since Thu night :)
Thank you Brent. Confirmed now working on this end. Upgrade orders placed. Enjoy the z's.

BigLu
04-13-2015, 04:14 AM
Its working because Brent is a Machine.

Thank you

David Baumber
04-13-2015, 04:30 AM
Well done Brent. Upgrade in UK worked fine :)

Mark Andersen
04-13-2015, 04:38 AM
Been trying to upgrade but I keep getting an empty cart. Looks like things aren't working perfect yet.

Reuben Evans
04-13-2015, 04:51 AM
Is it a refundable or non-refundable deposit? Since there are no real specs, if I put down a deposit can I choose to cancel once specs are released?

Jordan Buck
04-13-2015, 04:53 AM
From what I just spoke to red europe about its refundable, but the issue is you loose your point in the line - im having a real dilema about what to do with regards to CF vs Magnesium and wanted to get my point in the line then see if I can change it after specs released, but was told if I cancel new place in line will be from re order.

Harry Clark
04-13-2015, 05:21 AM
I just got both my cameras ordered up, but I had the same problem initially as Keith. I wanted "Stealth" but the cart came up empty, saying the product is no longer available. I finally gave up and selected "Stock". Already emailed my rep that I want Stealth.
If anyone is having trouble, just select "Stock" and see if it goes through like it did for me. I'm sure Red, via your rep, will make it "Stealth" later.
Cheers,
Harry

scott devitte
04-13-2015, 05:33 AM
After a lot of frustration trying to upgrade- I'd hit upgrade to my serial number and then 8k, then purchase, I got- no longer available in the cart. The site eventually let me order the 8k upgrade first and then in a separate order the weapon upgrade. Very strange. Hope I didn't end up back too far in line.

PatrickFaith
04-13-2015, 05:59 AM
After a lot of frustration trying to upgrade- I'd hit upgrade to my serial number and then 8k, then purchase, I got- no longer available in the cart. The site eventually let me order the 8k upgrade first and then in a separate order the weapon upgrade. Very strange. Hope I didn't end up back too far in line.

I got something similar, in that i ordered the 8k option with the woven package ... but it only showed the 8k price when I went to wire transfer page. I sent a note to my bomb squad rep (i think our place in the line is based on are camera type and date rather then our sequence in ordering). I will just wait for the PO from my bomb squad rep rather then try to put in multiple orders for the same camera?

EDIT - i went back and just re-entered the woven camera , and both now appear to be set in my open orders correctly.

Ivan Kovax
04-13-2015, 07:05 AM
I am adding the order to my cart and nothing is being placed in there. It is reading my camera number and everything, it just wont place the order...

Keegan@Netflix
04-13-2015, 07:09 AM
The system is uploading right now. Should be all set shortly.

Louis Maddalena
04-13-2015, 07:13 AM
Awesome, thanks!

Greg McDonald
04-13-2015, 08:39 AM
I am adding the order to my cart and nothing is being placed in there. It is reading my camera number and everything, it just wont place the order...

Same here. It seems to add it to the cart and my eligible camera comes up, then when I hit the checkout button it vanishes from my cart.

Jens Jakob Thorsen
04-15-2015, 08:06 AM
This happened to me until I chose the non stealth version.

Meryem Ersoz
04-15-2015, 08:37 AM
Hi Brent: I'm on the fence whether to buy a new cam or to cash in my Epic. Need a little more time and for a few more events to unfold in my favor before I can make a solid business decision. If I pay the $20K now (10K for new camera deposit and $10K for the 8K upgrade) to reserve a new cam, and decide later to implement the trade-in, instead of buying new - can I make this switch at a later date?