PDA

View Full Version : Redlink Apps & Software

Andrew Allsbury
12-18-2015, 09:07 AM
So I just picked up a Redlink Bridge for a project where we need to pull remote focus, any awesome apps or software I need to check out? I know FoolControl is highly regarded, but we are an all PC and Android company, though we do have one old iphone laying around that I might need to demo FC on. Let me know your thoughts!

Terry VerHaar
12-18-2015, 10:02 AM
I believe RED has an app. But, I am on iOS so I am not completely sure if it is Android. Foolcontrol is worth getting an iOS device.

Andrew Allsbury
12-19-2015, 03:50 PM
Terry, wow you weren't kidding. I worked with Mikael over at Fool Control to get up and running on our little antequated iPhone 4s and this software is worth every penny. Absolutely amazing. We may even consider buying an iPad down the road just to increase its effectiveness, and that is saying a lot because I absolutely despise Apple products (lol). Fool Control is really an amazing tool!

Nick Morrison
12-19-2015, 06:20 PM
Also consider getting an OffHollywood Hotlink.

Antony Newman
12-20-2015, 12:52 AM
Hi Nick,

Would you like a second hand one?

http://www.reduser.net/forum/showthread.php?139236-OFFHOLLYWOOD-HotLink-RS-WiFi-Lemo-power-cable

What sort of price would entice you for Christmas? :-)

AJ

EDIT : Sold over the new year to a new & happy owner :-)

Also consider getting an OffHollywood Hotlink.

Andrew Allsbury
12-20-2015, 04:41 PM
Damn Antony, I totally would have bought that from you if I had seen it before we picked up the Redlink.