Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: Contacting Reduser Site Admins

Reply to Thread
  1. #1 Contacting Reduser Site Admins 
    Has anyone else had trouble contacting Reduser site admins? I've been trying for weeks to become a Sponsor but I can't get anyone to PM me back...

This is Jason Ramsey material.

That's who I've been PMing *shrug*

Yes.

I just sent a third letter to the admin. To be fair though, I just sent the third letter, I need to give them response time for that one. I want to advertise on Reduser and need information on what they want from me. I am going to, as I said in this last letter, advertise in the for rent/for hire sub after a reasonable time if they don't get back to me. It says in the sticky

PLEASE NOTE: This section, and all other sections within the marketplace, are for personal gear only. It is intended for private transactions. If you are a rental house, or are otherwise deemed to be doing business outside of this scope, you must be an official site sponsor of REDuser.net. Otherwise, your membership may be revoked without warning.
    The gear is my personal gear, but it is more than just a few Kinos and a flag kit, so I don't know how they will regard it. I have no employees and don't plan on having any. That is why I have been attempting to contact them.

I am still interested in advertising on Reduser, so I will see what happens then.

If you're renting out yourself or your own gear, you are fine posting in the rental section. They don't want rental houses with lots of cameras and gear abusing this. Advertising or site sponsorship comes in various levels, but us moderators don't know all the details. We do know that getting a response to inquiries is difficult and/ or takes time. It seems that a non-response is essentially the same thing as being told they currently don't have any openings for you. And I think there's a large and growing list of people who do want to advertise here, but the number and scope of those being allowed to do so is kept to a minimum.
    - Jeff Kilgroe
    - Applied Visual Technologies, LLC | RojoMojo
    - Just me and my 8K Monstro VV kicking ass.

6.   This is the last RED TEAM post in this thread.   #6  
    If you send me an email at jason at landmine dot tv, that is your best bet. PM will work as well, though I am not as good about staying on top of them. I don't handle the emails through the contact us link, so if you want to reach out to me directly, email if it is something serious. pm for general inquiries.

Lee. I apologize. I will look through my pm and see if I've missed one from you.
    Landmine Media