Thread: Leica-M Survival Guide (Dragon and Weapon)

Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
    I tested the 21mm 2.8 Leica-M today on my scarlet-w. Doesn't fit either sadly enough, rear element hits the olpf. I'd really like to have a 21mm for my camera. I am considering grinding a bit off the 21mm's rear element, probably won't be more that 1mm. Does someone have a better idea?

Hi All, Im in the market to purchase a set of Leica M 0.8 for my Gemini and DragonX but I cannot seem to find the Leica Dsmc2 OLPF for sale anywhere! Can anyone advise on where I might be able to buy one?

Bought mine from Leica. Horribly expensive and the only flavor is "standard". Too bad they don't offer "Skin Tone"

Bought mine from Leica. Horribly expensive and the only flavor is "standard". Unfortunately they don't offer "Skin Tone".

21mm LUX is "no bueno" on Komodo also for same reason. It seems that Red forgot about the 21mm Lux when they designed the Komodo. Too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ellis View Post
    Hi All, I’m in the market to purchase a set of Leica M 0.8 for my Gemini and DragonX but I cannot seem to find the Leica Dsmc2 OLPF for sale anywhere! Can anyone advise on where I might be able to buy one?
    Contact us at KipperTie, we make a specific deep clearance OLPF frame for the M0.8 - either rehouse existing OLPF glass (must be VV) or any of our diffusion filters too.
    KipperTie - Authorised RED Rental, Pinewood Studios, UK
    Ready to hire: Monstro 8K VV | Gemini 5K | Helium Monochrome 8K
    Check out our Revolva ND solution, OLPFs and other products

Thank you John! I just sent you an e-mail.

Quote Originally Posted by Vance Colvig View Post
    Bought mine from Leica. Horribly expensive and the only flavor is "standard". Too bad they don't offer "Skin Tone"
    Thanks Vance. Unfortunately because RED discontinued it, Leica no longer carries the DSMC2 OLPF.