Thread: Komodo shipping?

Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 40 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536373839 ... LastLast
    Received another email from my local dealer. My order (Oct20) is allocated in the April-delivery, so I should have my Starter Kit by the end of April. That makes a half year (in my case), but I'm sure it's worth the wait.
    I hope you're getting yours soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas B. View Post
    Received another email from my local dealer. My order (Oct20) is allocated in the April-delivery, so I should have my Starter Kit by the end of April. That makes a half year (in my case), but I'm sure it's worth the wait.
    I hope you're getting yours soon.
    If you find that tolerable I知 not (and I知 sure most of us here).

Greetings, any news about purchases through B&H in the month of December 20? My purchase has just completed week 14 since I placed the order, I have received all the additional components, batteries, full Tilta grip, Angelbird cards and reader and other components, for more than 4,500 dollars and the RED KOMODO camera does not arrive, nor is there news about it.

Quote Originally Posted by David Grijalva View Post
    Greetings, any news about purchases through B&H in the month of December 20? My purchase has just completed week 14 since I placed the order, I have received all the additional components, batteries, full Tilta grip, Angelbird cards and reader and other components, for more than 4,500 dollars and the RED KOMODO camera does not arrive, nor is there news about it.
    I ordered from B&H on Nov. 20 and they told me "The estimated availability for this item is 4/18/2021" when I checked on 2/23. I checked again on 3/25 and they said 4/18 is still the expected date. I'm not holding my breath though.

I'm in the same boat. I have everything else. Just waiting on the camera/'Starter Kit'.

I also purchased through BH as I do a lot of business with them. I told them not to ship the accessories until the entire order is ready. That way I知 not sitting on accessories for a camera I do not own. The only item I知 waiting on is the Komodo.

So after ordering and cancelling Komodo a few months back, I decided to jump in again and order Komodo from B&H (body only). My order was placed yesterday...am I crazy? lol

What do we think my realistic time frame is...July? Maybe we can get a friendly wager going.
    DSMC2 Dragon-X
    waiting on Komodo...

@Brian Robert痴 I知 guessing December... if you are lucky.

You can probably file that one under “shoulda left well enough alone”, meaning you shouldn’t have canceled it, because now you will be waiting even longer(or could have possibly even had it already).

Speaking with one of my good friends and sales reps last week, this topic was broached (not because I have one on order) and talked about in a general fashion. They said there are just so many things causing delays across the entire manufacturing industry, from COVID(still) to shipping to shortages of raw materials(specifically to make plastic parts was mentioned) and other components. So it’s honestly anyones guess.

If it was me, I wouldn’t plan any job between now and the end of the year on the contingency of having a Komodo, unless you already have one in-hand. Presuming nothing happens to slow things further, best case delivery/shipping scenarios are, if I recall, currently four months from order date. So, you are probably looking at August.

If it makes you feel any better, I’ve been waiting on my F10 fresnel for my 600d since December, which was four months ago...

Hello all! I ordered my Komodo from Adorama on 1/27/2021 and recieved today! So a little over 2 months. I purchased the production pack and it came with all the extras. Very happy. Was honestly expecting may the way this thread was looking lol

Just got a shipping notification. Ordered from B&H on Dec 14.
    Aaron Green - Chicago, IL
    www.instagram.com/aaronkgreen