Thread: Komodo shipping?

Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839 LastLast
    So average really is 2 months?

Quote Originally Posted by Maira Fravel View Post
    well, i've been waiting for 21 weeks and still no info on what's going on! local dealer

I ordered locally on March 27th - the owner rough-quoted me a shipping date sometime in mid-June. I've been using them for a few years and they've always been accurate, though this is my first RED, so we'll see.

4. #354 Congratulations... 
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Green View Post
    Just got a shipping notification. Ordered from B&H on Dec 14.
    Good to hope that my notification arrives soon since I made my order on December 20. Congratulations...

Quote Originally Posted by Maira Fravel View Post
    Poster right before you said he ordered mid-December and its almost mid-April, that's right at four months. And poster right after you said 21 weeks, which is over five months.

I'd bank on at least four months and if you get it quicker, then that's awesome. And if it takes longer, I wouldn't be surprised.

Ordered Nov.14th.
    Just got a notification from my dealer I will be receiving my unit by the end of the month.

I ordered mine from Local dealer as well mid December. Still no news, no replies to my emails asking for updates every 4 weeks or so and the 1 time i called i got a snappy response saying they'd let me know when it arrived... Good fun.
    Roy Rossovich, FSF
    Hasselblad Master 2016

IMDB

www.royrossovich.com

Just spoke with B&H about my order from 11/20 and they said they had received it into their warehouse and it should ship “in about a week”. Not sure why it takes a week to get through their warehouse but at least it looks like it will be delivered soon. I’ll update again when I get an actual shipping confirmation.

Hi everyone!

For my first post, just wanted to share that I've finally got "the call" from my local dealer. My Komodo has arrived. Ordered it on December 7th! So yeah, the wait is really long.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Kisser View Post
    Just spoke with B&H about my order from 11/20 and they said they had received it into their warehouse and it should ship “in about a week”. Not sure why it takes a week to get through their warehouse but at least it looks like it will be delivered soon. I’ll update again when I get an actual shipping confirmation.
    Did you order a kit or body only? You ordered 3 weeks before me at B&H and i just got mine. (Body only)
    Aaron Green - Chicago, IL
    www.instagram.com/aaronkgreen