Thread: Komodo shipping?

Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 48 FirstFirst ... 34404142434445464748 LastLast
    Ordered March 9th, got contacted 2 weeks ago about a June 10th "relinquish" date. I ordered directly through Red so I didn't have to put any money down so far out. June 10th I guess it was slated to ship, but that date came and went. I inquired about the shipping, but received an email response without any further details other than "hopefully by the end of the month". Not sure why the June 10th date was mentioned as I paid them on June 4th. Kind of disappointed, but given the global demand for some manufacturing elements, I can wait a bit longer.

Anybody else experience this?

Quote Originally Posted by MarkHoltze View Post
    Ordered March 9th, got contacted 2 weeks ago about a June 10th "relinquish" date. I ordered directly through Red so I didn't have to put any money down so far out. June 10th I guess it was slated to ship, but that date came and went. I inquired about the shipping, but received an email response without any further details other than "hopefully by the end of the month". Not sure why the June 10th date was mentioned as I paid them on June 4th. Kind of disappointed, but given the global demand for some manufacturing elements, I can wait a bit longer.

Anybody else experience this?
    Ah yea, i'm in the same boat, almost same dates too. I ordered from them March 15th, gave me a date of June 15th. I paid them about 2 weeks ago.
    I haven't reached out to them though. I figured it'd take at least a few more weeks to ship.
    The typical turnaround time from what i've seen sounds like 4 months.
    Hopefully soon though.

Quote Originally Posted by DannyF View Post
    Ah yea, i'm in the same boat, almost same dates too. I ordered from them March 15th, gave me a date of June 15th. I paid them about 2 weeks ago.
    I haven't reached out to them though. I figured it'd take at least a few more weeks to ship.
    The typical turnaround time from what i've seen sounds like 4 months.
    Hopefully soon though.
    Soon for sure, a friend of mine got notification and once paid shipped 4 days later, so that was my one and only set precedent. The more time without the body the more time I'm spending on how I want to rig it out ultimately so it's not a bad thing hehe.

I'll have it for the summer and right now i'm swamped work wise (editing) which won't even allow me much time to play with the camera anyway.

Good luck to you mate.

https://vocas.nl have given me an estimate of 8 months so I have no idea at this point. I ordered end of May

Guess I got extremely lucky, as my B&H Starter Pack order from the weekend landed here in Canada today. Time to buy a lottery ticket!

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Barham View Post
    Guess I got extremely lucky, as my B&H Starter Pack order from the weekend landed here in Canada today. Time to buy a lottery ticket!
    Congrats. Did you hit the buy button as soon as it was 9 and was it sold out immediately after it was available?

I wonder when Red will have some up for sale on their site

Quote Originally Posted by Chris W. View Post
    Congrats. Did you hit the buy button as soon as it was 9 and was it sold out immediately after it was available?

I wonder when Red will have some up for sale on their site
    Yup, had it in my cart ready to go, and did the final step just as the checkout opened. Checked again straight after and it was out of stock.

Best of luck getting yours.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkHoltze View Post
    Soon for sure, a friend of mine got notification and once paid shipped 4 days later, so that was my one and only set precedent. The more time without the body the more time I'm spending on how I want to rig it out ultimately so it's not a bad thing hehe.

I'll have it for the summer and right now i'm swamped work wise (editing) which won't even allow me much time to play with the camera anyway.

Good luck to you mate.
    Mine just shipped today!
    How about yours?

Quote Originally Posted by DannyF View Post
    Mine just shipped today!
    How about yours?
    Mine shipped Friday! Should arrive tomorrow (monday) or maybe a day later depending on how quickly they release it after i pay the duties once notified.

Stoked though, enjoy it mate!

I can't believe you guys are getting this thing shipped out right away from B&H when the rest of us have been waiting for our B&H order for months. That burns me, frankly. WTH kind of game is B&H playing here.
    DSMC2 Dragon-X
    waiting on Komodo...