I'm aiming for pushing the limits of crew sizes for narrative shoots and I'm trying to figure out a way to get sound, without having to control the volume on set. 32 bit is the obvious solution, but I'm not sure what to get.

I own a mic that can be used for a mic boom and I've not yet found any good lavalier mics that hold enough quality for sound. I own a Zoom H6 which is good for grabbing atmospheric sounds for environmental and background sound for sound design. But I find it lacking when recording with my external mic since it has low phantom power and a high noise floor with only 24 bit. I also have an old MixPre-D that gets really good clean audio with my mic and no noise whatsoever, but I only use it for studio recording, never location since the power draw of the batteries is embarrassing.

So, what I'm looking for is an all-around solution. I want a recorder with 32 bit, that can receive lavalier wireless inputs, have good phantom power with practically no noise and really long record time capabilities. With that and my Zoom H6 I have all I need since I only need someone to hold the mic boom, but the 32 bit covers the recovery of high volume sounds.

What would give me this and also be cost-efficient?