Thread: Errors detected in export. Frames 1,2,3,4,...

Reply to Thread
  1. #1 Errors detected in export. Frames 1,2,3,4,... 
    Running the latest RedcineX 52.2.5. Also ran into the same error on previous versions. I'm exporting 4K footage from a Raven on a USB drive onto a RAID. Export runs OK for a while, and then all of a sudden every clip gets this error: Errors detected in export. Frames 1,2,3,4,...etc. However, in the midst of all this errors, there were a few clips on my RAID that did not get the error. If I redo the export of the errored clips, the same pattern shows up -- all good for a while and then it starts to error. I believe on a project a year or two ago that had this error, the solution was to turn off GPU, but I doubled checked and it is still off.

I'm guessing that it's an issue with the hard drive's throughput since it seems to pop up later on in the queue and the clips on the RAID did not error? Any advice is appreciated.

Windows 10 pro
    Xeon E5-1660 v3 @ 3 ghz
    32 GB RAM
    Nvidia Quadro K2200

Quote Originally Posted by Per ARgentine View Post
    Running the latest RedcineX 52.2.5. Also ran into the same error on previous versions. I'm exporting 4K footage from a Raven on a USB drive onto a RAID. Export runs OK for a while, and then all of a sudden every clip gets this error: Errors detected in export. Frames 1,2,3,4,...etc. However, in the midst of all this errors, there were a few clips on my RAID that did not get the error. If I redo the export of the errored clips, the same pattern shows up -- all good for a while and then it starts to error. I believe on a project a year or two ago that had this error, the solution was to turn off GPU, but I doubled checked and it is still off.

I'm guessing that it's an issue with the hard drive's throughput since it seems to pop up later on in the queue and the clips on the RAID did not error? Any advice is appreciated.

Windows 10 pro
    Xeon E5-1660 v3 @ 3 ghz
    32 GB RAM
    Nvidia Quadro K2200
    I don't have a Red Camera so I don't know if your method of offloading the files had anything to do with your problem. However, as always, do you have the latest driver update for the Nvidia Quadro K2200 and the Latest Windows 10 Pro Version. Maybe that will help?

https://www.nvidia.com/Download/driv...x/170131/en-us