Thread: HELP Needed! Setting up QNAP RAID for DV Resolve Collaboration between Mac and PC

Reply to Thread
  1. #1 HELP Needed! Setting up QNAP RAID for DV Resolve Collaboration between Mac and PC 
    Hi community.
    Is anyone experienced in setting up a QNAP Raid to host a postgreSQL database for Davinci Resolve? I have looked at other tutorials on the QNAP website but they have not worked as hoped. I need to be able to connect a number of Macs through ethernet and/or thunderbolt 3, plus also one custom PC, through ethernet.Would love to be walked through this process but any help is appreciated.
    Thanks,
    J

Contact Bob Zelin. He remotely sets these systems up and is awesome. He did my friends and it works perfectly.

www.bobzelin.com

Hi Craig -
    sorry - I am not checking the RedUser forum as often as I should. Resolve 17 is very different that Resolve 15 or 16 with PostgreSQL. I suffered thru this, and got all the correct information I needed from the great guys at the LiftGammaGain forum.
    So now I can configure a PostgreSQL database on a QNAP that will work with Resolve 17. This works for both Mac's and Win 10 PC's that are on the same network. My email is
    bobzelin@icloud.com