Thread: Dell Precision 7710 Portable Workstation

Closed Thread
  1. #1 Dell Precision 7710 Portable Workstation 
    This hurts me but I have to get immediate money in and willing to sell whatever I have to at this point. This laptop is a boss. Ive used it for CGI/VFX work, editing R3D files, and on set doing DIT work.

Quad core Intel Xeon CPU E3-1575M v5 3.0GHz
    5TB built-in SSD Storage (1TB, 2x 2TB SSD)
    64GB RAM
    Nvidia Quadro M5000m 8GB GPU
    17 4k monitor
    Thunderbolt 3
    Windows 10 Pro

Very good condition and well cared for. Had a brand new motherboard put in less than two years ago as well as a new battery.

Comes with power adapter. Also including a TB2 to TB3 adapter which comes in extremely handy when working with TB2 Raids or offloads.

Need to sell immediately and its priced to do so. Cost me around 6k 2-3 years ago and systems with similar, but less power are going for hundreds of dollars more on eBay.

located in Bushkill, PA
    email mark@purpleceiling.com

Bump. Open to reasonable offers

Looking to sell this immediately. Need immediate cash. There are actually 6TB of built in SSD storage. It's really a sick machine but I just don't need the kind of power that it offers anymore and I just need the $$$ for other things in life right now. Willing to let it go with paypal and shipping to the cont US for $1850

I need to sell this ASAP. Willing to slash the price down to $1350 right now for it. This thing is a DIT dream! At this point, purchasing it though would be helping my family out so I’m trying to do what I can.